Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support during the TPT cyber sale : ) I spent the last few days at a Common Core Training in Albany! I got a lot of really good information based on a new reading program that NYS is planning to adopt. I am sure my district will be choosing to go with it as well. I am hoping that the next training I go to I can get more information because I think that this program will be great but I am very curious about how it will all come together! Since I am just getting back from a crazy long weekend and a three day training... I will post again with the new things I am planning for the run before Winter Break : ) Thanks again for all of your support!!

*Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend!! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up :)
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete