Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

There is no day better to start my very own teacher blog than Thanksgiving. With that I say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there! I have been teaching for 6 years in Special Education. I teach a 15:1 self contained classroom and I absolutely love it. I am so very thankful for my job and the wonderful children I get to teach every day. They are hilarious. I would not trade anything to be without my special Second Graders because they truly are the best! I am also thankful for my wonderful husband, family and friends because without them, I wouldn't be able to do any of the things I am thankful for. I am VERY thankful for one of my very best friends Gina who helped me get the courage to start up this journey and being able to communicate with amazing teachers all over the country. Thank you Gina!! http://www.thirdgradetidbits.blogspot.com/ You can find her over there!

I am working on a few things to add to my TPT page so I can participate in the Cyber sale they are having! Please check out my store: 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jaclyn-Floriano

I will post about the cyber sale soon! Please check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment