Friday, November 23, 2012

Well here it is! The TPT Cyber Monday (+ Tuesday) Sale! I will be participating in this awesome event!! Although I am still new at this, I have added a few new items to my store that are holiday themed to get your students learning and in the holiday spirit  :) I have also discounted my items in my store to go along with the sale TPT is having. You get double the discounts! Please check out my tpt store:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jaclyn-Floriano


Here a few of things from my store!

Holiday Centers (5 ELA, 2 Math to be used in small group or as supplemental activities!)



My December Writing Bundle- full of good writing prompts and papers to coordinate with the activities!


All about character! A collection of lessons and ideas to implement character traits in your classroom.


My ultimate favorite is the Polar Animals unit. Complete lesson plans, objectives and activities to go along with stories to investigate the arctic environment!




Please check out my store! I appreciate all of your support! 

Jackie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment