Thursday, May 30, 2013

Measurement

Are you still in school? I have 15 days left!!! The time is ticking but there is still soooooo much to do! We are in the middle of our last unit of the year: Measurement! My kiddos love this unit because it is very hands on : ) Here is a freebie for you at my TPT store. We make rulers every year after reading a fiction story about the "Land of Inch" I made this cute little poem to accompany the rulers we make to send home so parents can encourage their children to measure items at home to practice their skills! Hop on over to my store and download this freebie : ) Hope you are enjoying your recent start to vacation or your end of the year finale!!
We write the numbers in each "brick" and the students take them home : )

Much Love!
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment