Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Made It #2

Summer Vacation is FINALLY here!! Today I am linking up for Monday Made It.. to share something I am very pumped about. I have been trying to find a cute way to organize my notes from home. Usually they just get thrown on my desk and I often lose them or get them at the end of the day. This drives me bonkers because I feel the need to ORGANIZE everything. Not having a set routine this year, I thought it would be a good idea to make something for the kids to put them in EACH day and for me to check after breakfast. Sooo..... I went searching and found a plain white mailbox at Joann Fabrics. I was not sure of how I would make this more fun, so I waited and brainstormed some ideas. Here is the finished product!



Link up too! Share all about your hard work : ) Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

*Jackie*


2 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I would never have thought to get a mailbox at Joann's! My wheels are spinning trying to come up with a way to incorporate this into my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It drives me nuts not having a specific place for notes to go.. so hopefully this helps my sanity :)

    ReplyDelete