Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made it #3

Well July is in full swing! The 4th was over.. and it was wonderful. We had a blast hanging out with family and working in the yard. I have been putting all of my energy into two Bridal Showers for one of my friends. I am hosting one this weekend here at my house.. so most of my made its are Bridal Shower Stuff! I want to share with you how I give out Classroom Jobs. I used to have a wall of all sorts of jobs where students were assigned and they would rotate. That became wayyy too much for me. So I went with a "Star Student" of the week. One student (I go alphabetically also to help myself out a bit) takes on the responsibilities of line leader, delivering notes and such to the office, passing out snack, papers, etc. I have been trying to vamp up my theme more into the classroom daily things, so instead of star student, I am going with "Mousketeer of the Week". I made a sign to announce who is chosen for that week and then under will hang an "all about me" page that I made to go with my theme as well. Check them out below ; ) Hopefully I will have some great great greatttt Ideas to share after these showers are over and I get back from VACATION: )





I cannot wait to see all of the other things everyone has been making : ) Happy MONDAY!

Jackie*


1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am your newest follower. I am also a second grade teacher. I love your all about me. If you get a chance I would love for you to come check out my blog.
    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete