Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made It 4

So I am sharing another simple part of my Disney Themed Classroom for Monday Made It!

I decided this year to make a new title for my word wall that incorporated my Disney theme! I came up with...

I also made alphabet cards to go with the headers. Each vowel is in red and consonants in black showing both upper and lowercase letters....


And there's my word wall!! I also updated my birthday wall...

Each student gets their name and birthday on a cupcake...

And for one last part of my classroom.. my Schedule cards!!




I will be sharing more of my Disney themed creations when I return from my DISNEY VACATION 
: ) Enjoy!!

<3 Jackie





6 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And what a fun theme! I bet your students will love it!!

    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Disney theme! Great job :)

    -Kelly
    slidinginto2ndgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also...I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's an award for blogs with less than 200 followers. You can read my blog post for more information. http://rachelatalldrinkofwater.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-awardtwice.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaclyn,

    This summer I am transforming my classroom into all things Disney. I love Disney!! I just went on a Disney cruise over Christmas break and it was the best vacation ever!! Do you have the Disney schedule cards on Teachers Pay Teachers? I would love to have them for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaclyn,

    I am wondering if you still have these awesome schedule cards? Are they on Teachers Pay Teachers? I have a Disney themed First Grade classroom and I am quite the Disney fanatic! I would love to use your schedule cards for next year

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete