Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back in Action

So I am back.. hopefully on track! My husband and I took a vacation to Florida... and appropriately my classroom is Disney themed, we went to Disney. As soon as I got back, I hopped in to assist at the extended school year program through my district. I have not had time to clean or blog. Blogging is first (that's more important : ) ) So here I sit trying to catch up a little bit on a few things.

I have been working on a few items that I plan to share in a future post. I did want to post some pictures of my vacation just to get back into the swing of things! Thanks for welcoming me back :)

*Jackie <3


1 comment:

  1. You are a winner of the Teach Like a Pirate giveaway! Shoot me an email so I can give you some information!

    rowdyinfirstgrade@yahoo.com

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete