Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

So Summer is officially over. I start back at school with 2 conference days and then my students start Thursday! I am very excited to start the school year, but nervous as well. Schedules and student rosters are still not finalized. I have more than the allotted 15 students assigned to my 15:1 self contained classroom and no teacher assistants. This is nerve-wracking to have so much up in the air and school starts next week. I teach the children in front of me so I guess my only option is to keep plugging away : )

Pictures to come of my Disney Themed Classroom next week. I have just about everything ready to go : ) I also plan to try to blog about daily routines and other things that help make my classroom run smoothly. I am also always looking for suggestions of other ways that may make things easier : )

How are you doing with your school year? Sound off below to share moments you've had preparing or beginning of your school year : )

Jackie**

No comments:

Post a Comment