Sunday, August 18, 2013

What a crazy MONTH!!

So I cannot believe August is in full swing! I just finished summer school and I have 2 weeks before I go back to school. I have a lot to share with all of you!

I went on vacation to visit my brother and headed to DISNEY for part of my vacation! That increased my creative flow of DISNEY into my classroom. I bought so many things to use to help motivate my students!!

When we returned, my macbook took a turn for the worse and has been in the repair shop for weeks which has caused the hiatus from my blog : ( .... but now it's back : )

I also was one of the blog winners from the Teach Like a Pirate Book study I participated in! Gina over at Third Grade Tidbits was one of the hosts : ) It is an amazing book and I highly suggest you read it at your leisure. It helped me to infuse a new enthusiasm into my daily teaching life. This book allowed me to see things a little differently and sometimes we all need this!

I am also participating in the Teachers Pay Teachers  Back to School Sale!!! I don't have much in my store.. but I hope to add more items this year! Thanks for following me! I will be sharing before and after pictures of my classroom as soon as I can get into it and start prepping. We have to take EVERYTHING down before the end of the year... so I will be starting from scratch again. Cannot wait to share my room with you all!!

Jackie *

No comments:

Post a Comment